0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

D. A.

From Turkey/Izmir to Italy or France ?
« : Mart 11, 2021, 01:25:35 »
Hello guys,

We (Isabelle and I) are a french couple with a 4 years old daughter Auriane.

We wanted to go from France to Sydney in Australia by bike. But because of Corona, we have been stuck in Georgia since 1 year and a half.

Since 3 months, Isabelle is pregnant and we are trying to come back to France to give birth.
You can see more here, although the website is not up to date at all : Bağlantıları görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

To be in France before June, we thought about coming from Turkey to Italy or France by boat (sailing boat if possible).

I have been a skipper in Brittany, I'm sailling since I am 6 year old and with my wife we have already brought back a Sun Odyssey 41" from Ireland to France alone, so we are able to help on board, even during the nights.

We can also convoy or help to convoy a sailing boat from Turkey to Italy or France.

Do you know people who could bring us to Italy or France with our bikes, in exchange of money and/or help on the boat ? I am autonomous in electricity, mechanics and so on ?

In advance, thank you to help us !

Auriane Isabelle and Damien

--
Les Terriens En Chemin,
Auriane, Isabelle et Damien

Bağlantıları görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

Bağlantıları görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap Bağlantıları görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap Bağlantıları görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap Bağlantıları görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap Bağlantıları görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap Bağlantıları görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap Bağlantıları görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

H. Z.

Ynt: From Turkey/Izmir to Italy or France ?
« Yanıtla #1 : Mart 11, 2021, 01:29:16 »
Hi Damien, welcome on board to Gezgin Korsan forum. Be sure that the korsan's will help you ASAP.  Resimleri görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

C. A.

« Yanıtla #2 : Mart 11, 2021, 02:46:38 »
Hi Damien,

Just to clarify ;

-Are you still in Georgia and where exactly ?

-Are you able to move to any other location which may be more convenient for the planned voyage ?

I am crossing my fingers for you and for your family.

All the best.

S. D.

« Yanıtla #3 : Mart 11, 2021, 12:30:51 »
Hi Damien, I don't want to get your hopes up in vein, but here at Kaş Marina (36° 12' 19''N 29° 37' 27''E) I know a few Germans and Brits who have been discussing a trip from Turkey to France but nothing is certain due to the pandemic.

I forwarded them your message, let's hope it ends up helpful.

Nonetheless, my prayers are with you and your family.

D. A.

« Yanıtla #4 : Mart 11, 2021, 12:57:59 »
Hi Damien,

Just to clarify ;

-Are you still in Georgia and where exactly ?

-Are you able to move to any other location which may be more convenient for the planned voyage ?

I am crossing my fingers for you and for your family.

All the best.

Hello Cenk,
We are still in georgia but we should be in Izmir before the end of March.
Thank you for your help.
« Son Düzenleme: Mart 11, 2021, 13:03:30 Gönderen: Damien Allard »

D. A.

« Yanıtla #5 : Mart 11, 2021, 13:02:55 »
Hi Damien, I don't want to get your hopes up in vein, but here at Kaş Marina (36° 12' 19''N 29° 37' 27''E) I know a few Germans and Brits who have been discussing a trip from Turkey to France but nothing is certain due to the pandemic.

I forwarded them your message, let's hope it ends up helpful.

Nonetheless, my prayers are with you and your family.

Hello Serkan,
This is so great !  I hope they will need help on board ;-)
Thank you for this help, we will stay in touch.

D. A.

« Yanıtla #6 : Mart 11, 2021, 13:05:00 »
Hi Damien, welcome on board to Gezgin Korsan forum. Be sure that the korsan's will help you ASAP.  Resimleri görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

Thank you Hakan, it's nice to be here  Resimleri görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

C. A.

« Yanıtla #7 : Mart 11, 2021, 23:56:31 »
Hi Damien,

I have posted your message on one of my whatsapp sailors group. Lets wait and see if anything will come up with it.

Btw, is there any time frame that you need to be in Italy or France ?

Whenever something comes up, I will let you know.

S. D.

« Yanıtla #8 : Mart 12, 2021, 00:07:06 »
Hey Damien,

Someone asked me if Spain could be an option for you as they're planning to transfer a catamaran from Turkey to Spain.

They don't yet know if they have room for more crew as they seem to already be crowded.

Nonetheless, if Spain is an option for you, they might be able to consider you as a backup if someone cancels.

D. A.

« Yanıtla #9 : Mart 12, 2021, 09:46:12 »
Hi Damien,

I have posted your message on one of my whatsapp sailors group. Lets wait and see if anything will come up with it.

Btw, is there any time frame that you need to be in Italy or France ?

Whenever something comes up, I will let you know.

It's a good idea Cenk, I hope it will give us some possibilities Resimleri görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap
We hope to be in France for may, to find and prepare a place for Isabelle to give birth in August.
Thank you so much, let us know if there is something from your WhatsApp groupe.

D. A.

« Yanıtla #10 : Mart 12, 2021, 09:53:13 »
Hey Damien,

Someone asked me if Spain could be an option for you as they're planning to transfer a catamaran from Turkey to Spain.

They don't yet know if they have room for more crew as they seem to already be crowded.

Nonetheless, if Spain is an option for you, they might be able to consider you as a backup if someone cancels.

Hello Serkan,
Spain is also a good way for us. I didn't speak about it because Italy is closer, but no problemes for us.
Do you know from where to where, and when, they have to leave ?
If they need, we are ready to go to Spain Resimleri görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap
Thank you very much Sekan. We are waiting to hear from you.
« Son Düzenleme: Mart 12, 2021, 09:54:31 Gönderen: Damien Allard »

S. D.

« Yanıtla #11 : Mart 13, 2021, 10:23:22 »
They have discussed this with existing crew and decided to keep it as originally planned Resimleri görebilmek için üye olmalısınız. Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

At least now we know you’re open to other options as your destination.

I’ll certainly keep an eye on other sailors with travel plans and let them know about you.

T. A.

« Yanıtla #12 : Mart 13, 2021, 16:47:48 »
Bonjour Damien
Bienvenue sur notre forum.
Je pense que vous aurez plus de chance de trouver un voilier sur cette direction sur le group « med sailing » de Facebook. Les Turcs généralement font le trajet dans le sens inverse en achetant des voiliers en France. 
Bon courage en tous les cas…